Blog Post #7

 I found the whole training of Audacity very interesting as I have no prior experience to editing sound files. I really thought it was cool how from the training I learned how to edit music behind another talking clip.
 I haven’t really decided what I will do for the project yet. I was thinking of getting my kids involved and then I am sure I would have a lot of editing to do, but that may be too much for the first time doing this sort of thing as an assignment. I have been thinking of trying to record a little bit outside as well to try editing out some background. So long story short, I am not really sure yet!
I have been playing around a little bit on some of the music files I have downloaded over the years, and I don’t really have any tips or tricks yet either. As with GIMP, I find myself resorting back to the training video, and google a fair bit while I get familiarized with this program.

Comments

  1. I also thought it was cool to learn how to edit music into a talking clip, it makes the audio clip more interesting. I agree tho I have referred back to the training from lynda multiple times to ensure I am performing the steps correctly. Good post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too as I have not worked with sound editing software. I'll have to make sure to check yours out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thought I had was using edited audio as a voice over or music for video, though video programs probably have a tool for that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts